An evening of Voiceover with Peter Wood, the voice of the Kool Aid Man. Oh Yeah!
Known for his deep rich voice and friendly disposition Peter has thoroughly enjoyed being a voice actor and wishes to spend an evening presenting and discussing what voice acting is and having you try you hand or voice at it in a light heart interactive evening.
- Voicing since 1996
- E-learning – many clients including Boeing, Academy of Law Upstate NY, Math Tutors Dubai
- Audiobooks (7 things you can’t say on radio, Slap shot Slump, Slipping Away, Every Child needs a Mentor etc…)
- Characters (Kool Aid Man, YR Man York Regional Transit, Snowman Blizzard Entertainment, Singing Canada Dry Gingerale Can and auditioned for a new WB series)
- Commericals – International Havester, Canada Dry Gingerale, Orek Air Purifiers…
- Is a VO Coach/teacher for those interested in the craft.
The world of voice acting has changed drastically in 20 years Some say it is watered down others like me say it is the dawn of the renaissance period of voice acting. Come find out why.